Mythbusters: Fresh Thinking for Benefit Advisors
At the 2016 event, we blasted away some popular myths:
- Myth #1: Employee mental health is not my client’s business.
- Myth #2: We’ve done all we can to manage drug plans.
- Myth #3: Benefit reporting – it’s just a numbers game.
A new condensed day format was introduced in 2016, giving advisors time to conduct other business before or after the presentations. Feedback was positive!
About the AGIAC
Established in 2010, the AGIAC is an unbiased, CE-accredited, educational and networking forum for group insurance advisors and third party administrators. This annual event provides relevant and timely industry-specific learning and an opportunity for meaningful discussion. If you haven’t attended in the past, here’s what attendees said about AGIAC 2016:
- The shorter session was great. It is a very busy time of year so it was great to have other meeting slots available that day with clients, etc.
- Just keep doing it the way you did this year, it was just the right length of time
- Your seminars are among the best I attend. Please keep up the great work.
- Always very well done – maintain the same quality of speakers if possible.
- This was my first & I was happy to be there!