Welcome to the Arete Group Insurance Advisor Conference (AGIAC) 2018.
A clear path to healthy organizations: HR and health insurance insights
We all want answers for our clients. Issues involving people take more time than any other aspect of running a business. Why isn’t there a solution to the myriad of situations business owners encounter in the day-to-day operation of their organizations? Are using generic templates the best approach? What are the risks when choosing health insurance options?
There is a more effective way to help your clients develop the skills and knowledge they need.
Join your colleagues as two top HR professionals and a lawyer specializing in health insurance benefits discuss how best to guide your clients onto the right path for lasting results, and to build a solid foundation for a healthy future.
You’ll learn how to:
- Discuss several current risk areas
- Offer thoughtful insights into identifying key HR and health insurance options for your client
- Guide clients on how to assess areas of concern
- Help your clients adapt and develop integrated, preemptive HR and health benefits action strategies
- Mitigate the impact of risk on you and your clients – and help you reduce liability
Join your fellow group advisors and earn CE credits during four intense hours of presentations, facilitated discussion, interactive learning and networking.
You’ll be glad you did.
About the AGIAC
Established in 2010, the AGIAC is an unbiased, CE-accredited, educational and networking forum for group insurance advisors and third party administrators. This annual event provides relevant and timely industry-specific learning and an opportunity for meaningful discussion. If you haven’t attended in the past, here’s what attendees said about previous AGIAC events:
The shorter session was great. It is a very busy time of year so it was great to have other meeting slots available that day with clients, etc.
- Just keep doing it the way you did this year, it was just the right length of time.
- Your seminars are among the best I attend. Please keep up the great work.
- Always very well done – maintain the same quality of speakers if possible.
- This was my first and I was happy to be there!
Registration Now Open!
For full table purchases, sponsorship inquiries, or general questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org